Sunday, February 12, 2012

12 Mama Says (You Can't Back Down)

12 Mama Says (You Can't Back Down) Video Clips. Duration : 5.12 Mins.


I donot own this music, nor the Footloose The Musical logo. The music is by Tom Snow (among others), and the lyrics are by Dean Pitchford (with additional lyrics by Kenny Loggins.) Footloose is a favorite musical of mine, I first saw it at the Playmill theatre in West Yellowstone, and when I came home I wanted the music, but couldn't find it anywhere or even listen to it here on Youtube. Well, my friend found it (heaven knows where) and I decided to share it with you. Again, I own nothing. Willard: Everything I ever learned That gets me through the worst I learned at my Mama's knee Now, anytime I'm turned around I turn to Mama first And you'd be wise To memorize What Mama says to me Now, Mama ain't been wrong yet. And I'm the living proof Jeter: Take that for what it's worth Willard: Mama says Don't use a toaster while standing in the shower Now who can argue with that? Mama says Don't hold your breath for longer than an hour The woman knows where it's at! And Mama says it doesn't matter If you're a kind or you're a clown Once you drive up a mountain You can't back down Bickle: You can't back down Ren! Willard: Now Ren, you've not yet had the pleasure of meeting my Mama, but these boys over here have. C'mon and help me out here, Fellas. Jeter, Garvin & Bickle: Mama says Willard: Don't drink hot coffee lying down in bed Don't even give it a thought Jeter, Garvin & Bickle: It's a mess Mama says Willard: Never eat anything that's bigger than your head Is she a whiz or what ...

Tags: 12, Mama, Says, You, Can't, Back, Down

No comments:

Post a Comment