Friday, January 6, 2012

MC Lyte- Shut the Eff Up! (Hoe)

MC Lyte- Shut the Eff Up! (Hoe) Tube. Duration : 5.85 Mins.


Millie Jackson (I think its time I start feeling bitchy Ive been too nice too long Yup, its definitely time I get nasty) (Gon be some shit) (Hot damn, hoe) (Gon be some shit) (Hot damn, hoe) (Gon be some shit) (Hot) (damn) (hoe) (Hot damn, hoe) (Gon be some shit) (Hot damn) [Verse 1] Before this jam starts Im simply stating You have all waited, now you can stop waiting Shall I ease into the disses, go 20, then 30 Or shall I got straight to 80 percent? Aw, it doesnt matter, when youre dissed, youre dissed The partys not over, its just beginning Because lyte is winning (what are you winning? ) Any battle in any competition the gangstress? ha, youre on a wack journey (hoe) headed for nowhere, with time to spare So ima kick this rhyme right now and right here Id tell your name, but that would give you fame And I aint out to give you what you dont have So I sit back and relax, cause it makes me laugh I could diss, call you names and make fun of you (hoe) but me the lyte, Im into speakin the truth Like a watchtower, hour by the hour Lyte is rhymin, perfect timin Milk keeps the beat (I keep the beat) With the tap of his feet (with the tap of my feet) When he count it down (when I count it down 6-7-8) lytell start the debate [Chorus ] (Hot damn, hoe) (Shut the fuck up) (Hot damn, hoe) (Shut the fuck up) (Hot damn, hoe) (Shut the fuck up) (Here we) (here we) (Gon be some shit) (Here we go again) [Verse 2] The first thing you ask yourself is why do I bother? When you should really ...

Keywords: hip, hop, rap, mc, lyte, diss, jerudoriginal, 91

No comments:

Post a Comment